Admiral208 Posted October 19, 2012 Posted October 19, 2012 Morning everyone. we have got 10 licenses for writing with symbols 2000. When you install it on a machine it takes a license off the disk and then you are supposed to uninstall it using the disk to reclaim the license. As you have probably guessed, I cannot uninstall it properly as I've reimaged the machines in question. Does anyone know how to reset the disk or bypass the check. Like I said, I do have the license, I just cant use the disk. TIA. James
IKWeb Posted October 26, 2012 Posted October 26, 2012 Had the same issue myself be it a few years back. We need to send the disk back. There is no way to bypass the check
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now