Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

...Morning all!

 

Once again I bring news of excellent bargains and shiny hardware!

 

I've got 20 Lenovo M58 Desktops going at £200 each

 

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16GHz

8GB DDR3 PC3-8500 RAM @ 1066MHz

250GB SATA HDD

DVD R/RW/DL Optical Drive

Microsoft Windows 7 Pro OA License

New Keyboard & Optical Mouse

2 Years RTB Warranty (3 year optional)

 

Oh and I can pop a Radeon HD5450 1GB Graphics Card (VGA, D-DVI, HDMI) in there for just £30 also!

Want more RAM? I can make it 16GB for just £55!

 

As always you can get in touch with me in the usual ways.

 

Meanwhile stay tuned for more from us on what John is already calling "Project Touch"...

 

 

Dave @ Ict-Direct

 

Tel: 01254 820980

Email: dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk

Twitter: @ict_Direct

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...