Quackers Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 Deputy head has dumped there home PC on my desk, and its got a problem i have not seen before. You cannot use the buttons in the top right of a Window, ie the Close X button or the minimize, and you cannot drag the Windows anywhere else on screen, pressing Alt + F4 works. I have run Malwarebytes and it says nothing found, and an SFC /SCANNOW and thats not fixed it. Anybody come accross this before? Google seems to come back with nothing that relates to this issue.
Domino Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 That is an odd one, not something I've seen before. TBH, if something is *that* screwy, you're probably looking at a rebuild just to get rid of all the issues
elsiegee40 Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 Try the Microsoft Safety Scanner on it. If that doesn't work I'd go for reinstalling windows too. This kind of problem can take too long to sort out
gmonks Posted October 4, 2012 Posted October 4, 2012 I would go with a rebuild, might even be quicker than trying loads of fixes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now