Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Tried V7 & V8 beta but can't get beyond installation. Furthest I got was with V7 where I got to the point of having the setup page with no tabs and all red crosses, even though all the instructions were followed. Currently trying V8 and I'm back to the setup screen with no formatting what-so-ever. No images showing, no CSS applied.

 

I'm on Server 2008R2, IIS 7.5.

 

api/setup/help shows a list of services but all of them say:

 

Request - Unknown - Cannot infer schema. The Request body is wrapped.

Response - Unknown - Cannot infer schema. The Response body is wrapped.

 

api/setup says "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

 

IE developer tools is given a 500 error for everything except setup.aspx. Feels like a permissions error but have everything set as the PDF asked for..

 

Any ideas?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...