zag Posted September 24, 2012 Posted September 24, 2012 (edited) Why is Bold not working? It just removes the text if you put [.b] [./b] in any edit boxes. Had to resort to changing the font to Arial Black Edited September 24, 2012 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted September 24, 2012 Posted September 24, 2012 (edited) Erm the bbcode is above but without the "." you have used. I cant type it as it applies it lol. test Edited September 24, 2012 by ZeroHour
zag Posted September 24, 2012 Author Posted September 24, 2012 (edited) Erm the bbcode is above but without the "." you have used. I cant type it as it applies it lol. test LOL Yes I know that haha The full stop was just to show you as anything with the normal bbcode is not show. If I use it just disappears <---(it just disappears) EDIT this post to see what I mean Edited September 24, 2012 by zag
ZeroHour Posted September 24, 2012 Posted September 24, 2012 LOL Yes I know that haha The full stop was just to show you as anything with the normal bbcode is not show. If I use it just disappears <---(it just disappears) EDIT this post to see what I mean I see bold there? I think it gets stripped out of [.code] tags
zag Posted September 24, 2012 Author Posted September 24, 2012 (edited) Ahh must be something I did in Chrome. Works fine in IE for me. Cheers anyway, probably my fault. EDIT: Hmmm not my adblocker either. Anyone else having a problem in Chrome? Edited September 24, 2012 by zag
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now