Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

We use Cubase Essentials 5 on Win 7, along with Mandatory profiles and a template setup by the music department. The template exists in the same place within the AppData\Roaming Directory on both Staff and Students.

If I login with Administrative privelages to edit the profile and add in extra (rename ntuser.man to ntuser.dat) , the template shows up in cubase correctly, and it all works fine. As soon as I log off to save any changes, alter the profile back to mandatory and test, it disappears!

I have checked the profile path, and the template still exists and is the correct one, but it doesnt show up in the template list when Cubase is first run.

 

However, i have a backup copy of the profile, which still works before I made any changes to the profile! Confusing or what!

 

Any ideas?

 

Thanks

_techie_

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...