Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I have a very strange issue (and ofcourse it has to be the head teacher) where when he opens attachments from outlook (i.e. pdf or html) and tries to print it always comes out landscape. All the settings in outlook in i.e and in devices and printers are showing portrate.

 

When I click on file print it shows a preview of a file to print and it shows a page break on the page where its going to cut it. I'v tried to move that by dragging but that has not helped.

 

I've also deleted renamed the outlprnt from the cached user profile on the local machine. This also not rectified the issue.

 

 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...