Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a Moodle 2.1.2+ install and a MRBS 1.4.8 install on seperate servers I've installed the MRBS block onto the Moodle site and configured it to point to the MRBS site but it doesn't seem to be connecting to MRBS, just gives out a basic display of MRBS?

 

 

Wes

Posted

I think I'm looking at this all wrong MRBS block doesn't connect to an existing MRBS install it just uses MRBS code to create a booking system in moodle.

 

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...