FN-GM Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Hi, I dont seem to be getting the popup box about PM's anymore, seems i have 9 unread personal messages now Thanks
ZeroHour Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 The popup only appears once, the next time you visit any page after the PM has been sent. If you are sent 2 PM's you get only 1 popup as well. Which browser/os? I am on Chrome stable and I know the popup was working recently but will retest.
FN-GM Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 Firefox on Mac OS 10.7 - does seem fine in IE 9 i didnt get any at all in Firefox
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now