Maz1969 Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 Hi There I am desperately trying to get Home Access Plus working during the school holidays here for two reasons. We currently use RM Easylink but under a recently upgraded RM CC4/Win 7 network, IE9 can't display webdav folders, also HAP looks far better and offers more functionality. As far as I can see it can coexist on the same server as RM Easylink as it uses port 4431 for Https traffic and not 443. I have followed the II7 installation instructions in conjunction with the installation video but I don't get any access to the HAP website from the server at all. I've retraced my steps and really can't see what I've done wrong.... Any pointers or advice would be great please Kind Regards Mario Persico
nickbro Posted August 10, 2012 Posted August 10, 2012 I think it's because your using a non-standard port for https, ideally it should be 443.
Maz1969 Posted August 28, 2012 Author Posted August 28, 2012 That makes complete sense. How do you have HAP and RM Easylink and all the other RM stuff that sits in IIS coexist and work together... Regards Mario
nickbro Posted August 28, 2012 Posted August 28, 2012 Install .net 4.0 on the RM server and follow the instructions, HAP+ doesn't interfere with easylink
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now