Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am currently in the process of moving our logon script from .bat to VBS.

 

I have rolled this out to a couple of users for testing and both have lost their maps to their home drives H:\, it now just maps to the users share where they can see all the home directories.

 

Do I need to map home directories via VBS, home drives weren't mapped in the .bat logon script.

 

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks.

 

Ste.

Posted
Do you have a clear mapped drives command in your script before you begin the mappings? that will break it.

 

Yes this was the problem, I thought I had removed :oops:

 

Anyways thanks for all your suggestions guys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...