LosOjos Posted July 20, 2012 Posted July 20, 2012 Just tried to report this thread: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/promethean-direct-support/98771-vibram-five.html But I get this message when I submit the report: LosOjos, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. If you're interested, this was my report: Spam of the epic variety - also contains links (didn't think that was possible for first posts?) Also, it appears first time posters can now post links, should that be the case?
X-13 Posted July 20, 2012 Posted July 20, 2012 Just tried to report this thread: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/promethean-direct-support/98771-vibram-five.html This doesn't shed light on your problem, but I already reported that.
LosOjos Posted July 20, 2012 Author Posted July 20, 2012 This doesn't shed light on your problem, but I already reported that. As there's no way of knowing whether a post has been reported or not, I take the view it's better to report than not.
X-13 Posted July 20, 2012 Posted July 20, 2012 As there's no way of knowing whether a post has been reported or not, I take the view it's better to report than not. I know. I was just saying...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now