webtech21 Posted July 12, 2012 Posted July 12, 2012 Hello This is my very first post to edugeek. I am hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. We are trying to create a slide function to go inside our VLE. I have found some code from another website and have edited it to our requirements. However we want to make the container width bigger so we can have more icons on each row. When we make what we think are the required changes Yes it does extend however (ref image edugeekslide) on the first slide it duplicates the images, if you move to another slide (ref image edugeekslide2) it is fine. If anyone to offer any help I would be very grateful. Regards Josh CODE ATTACHEDCODE.docx
webtech21 Posted July 13, 2012 Author Posted July 13, 2012 I have now managed to solve this issue. Instead of using the class to create the sizes of the sliders I have created them their own div's.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now