Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to change the home page for users from the original one set in GP but it's failing to apply the change (although RSOP gives the new homepage!).

 

Also if I apply a favourite via GP and then amend it, it sticks stubbornly to the original version.

 

Server 2008 and XP workstations with IE8.

 

I saw a possible workaround using Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 7 but I don't have a Windows 7 machine. Any suggestions please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...