ict-direct Posted July 10, 2012 Posted July 10, 2012 Good morning all! I trust everyone is still afloat? ICT Direct are debating the merits of building an Ark out of spare components. However, in the meantime I have two computers to offer you.. These are two Lenovo Thinkcentre M58p Small Form Factor Desktops. Processor: Intel Core 2Duo E8500 Dual Core at 3.16ghz Storage: 250Gb SATA HDD RAM: 8Gb DDR3 PC3-8500 (4 x 2Gb Sticks) Optical: DVD R/RW OS: Windows 7 Professional OA License (for x86 or x64) HID: New USB Keyboard & USB Optical Mouse Warranty: 2 Years RTB How about all of that for just £200 Ex VAT! Picture Links Below: Innards | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Open Box | Flickr - Photo Sharing! M58p | Flickr - Photo Sharing! As always I can be found at the following numbers / addresses Dave @ Ict-Direct Tel: 01254 820980 Email: dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk Twitter: @ict_Direct
X-13 Posted July 11, 2012 Posted July 11, 2012 Is this 2 computers for £200... or you only have 2 of these and they're £200 each.
ict-direct Posted July 11, 2012 Author Posted July 11, 2012 It's for 2 units at £200 each I'm afraid. Much as I would like to do a pair for two hundred quid I think my boss would crucify me! Dave @ Ict-Direct Tel: 01254 820980 Email: dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk Twitter: @ict_Direct
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now