mrwobbly Posted July 9, 2012 Posted July 9, 2012 Hi, I’ve got an 8 bay Bretford laptop trolley going free to any school that wants it. Collection only (Bushey, Herts. WD23) It’s in excellent condition and about two years old. It looks the same as the one in the picture but only holds 8.
6Foot2 Posted July 9, 2012 Posted July 9, 2012 (edited) Hi, Hopefully I am first to reply [before any PMs you may have had?] We can use it in our Library that currently has 8 laptops deployed. We will take it if that's OK with you. DaveP. Edited July 9, 2012 by 6Foot2
mrwobbly Posted July 9, 2012 Author Posted July 9, 2012 Are you ok to pick up from Bushey and how soon can you do it? 1
6Foot2 Posted July 9, 2012 Posted July 9, 2012 Are you ok to pick up from Bushey and how soon can you do it? Yes we are OK to pick up from Bushey [We are also in Herts] I will arrange pick up as soon as I can [Maybe tomorrow?] Please PM me the relevant details [contact name, pick-up address, candidate pick-up times] Many thanks. DaveP.
6Foot2 Posted July 9, 2012 Posted July 9, 2012 Thanks again. I will start making arrangements tomorrow first thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now