Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Evening all!

 

I've got a late deal for you all. Let me know if you're interested and I'll start firing off some official quotes.

 

I'm about to have up to 100 HP Elite8000 CMT desktops coming into stock. Spec as follows:

 

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16Ghz Dual Core Processor

 

4Gb DDR3 RAM

 

250Gb HDD

 

Windows Professional 64-bit

 

Standard 2 year warranty & new keyboard and mouse.

 

 

Now you could have that system for £200 Ex VAT. Or...

 

...For an additional £20 we will put an extra 4Gb RAM in for you making 8Gb total.

 

...For an Additional £100 I'll swap the 250Gb HDD out for a Brand New Intel X25-M 160Gb Solid State Drive

 

 

Other Configurations / Drives will of course be available. Just ask me and I shall Endeavour to deliver :)

 

 

Dave @ Ict-Direct

 

Tel: 01254 820980

Email: dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk

Twitter: @ict_Direct

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...