Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Chaps,

 

Most of our staff use roaming profiles. This is set within Active Directory under user properties then the profile tab. We then have a path set on the server for the profile folder. This works well.

 

Some staff do not need or want a roaming profile and to be honest I'm swaying towards this my self for the rest of the staff at some point in the future.

 

The problem comes when I remove the profile path from user properties/profile tab. Even if I delete the folder from our share on the server and the local one from the PC, the profile gets recreated. I can't figure it out, where could it pulling these settings from? Maybe I'm just having a mind block, need some pointers please :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...