Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We all know that when you set an appointment on Outlook you can set it to notify you before the event happens at a set interval.

However as I have a calendar where events such as site sponsorships etc. are recorded and these are set to cover many months I'd like to have it notify me at, or near the end of the event. Is this possible does anyone know without setting a separate appointment at the end of each one, which is something that can be done, but I'd rather not if there is an easier way.

Thoughts?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...