d-taylor Posted June 20, 2012 Posted June 20, 2012 Hi, Does anyone have a copy of the license agreement for Pro Desktop/ Pro Engineer that they'd be able to send me electronically? From what I understand, the software is free for schools as long as two teachers who have been on the training course are currently employed at the school. However, due to an accident with our store-room, we've lost all of our paper licenses, and I'm currently trying to get fresh copies. I can't get hold of one for this, but I figured if it's free then maybe there's a generic license agreement and someone might have a copy? Regards, Daniel
tj2419 Posted July 1, 2012 Posted July 1, 2012 Can i also ask for this. Carrying out a licensing audit and struggling to find any info on the type of license this is? Can anyone confirm it is freeware? Thanks
Steve21 Posted July 1, 2012 Posted July 1, 2012 How to Get Involved - Creo Elements/Pro Schools Edition - PTC.com That one? Steve 1
d-taylor Posted July 2, 2012 Author Posted July 2, 2012 I think that will do as tide-over, it does say you get 300 free seats. I've emailed the address on that page and asked for a copy of the official license agreement.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now