enjay Posted June 13, 2012 Posted June 13, 2012 As the title says, can I install the free Personal Version of ActivInspire on school computers (so long as they're not attached to a competing board or projector) or is that only for home use?
plexer Posted June 13, 2012 Posted June 13, 2012 Do you have any promethean boards? if so then you can use the full version I thought? Ben
enjay Posted June 13, 2012 Author Posted June 13, 2012 Promethean boards come with 5 additional users. I'm also looking at buying the software on its own (allowing use on an existing Smartboard), but that wouldn't permit use on any other computers, hence me wondering if I can put the Pro version on the classroom computer and the free/personal version everywhere else.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now