sidewinder Posted June 11, 2012 Posted June 11, 2012 Can anyone clear this up for me? I wanted a copy of CS6 to use in school, and the reseller I purchased it off has sent me Student and Teacher edition. They say it is ok to use in school. I'm not so sure it is, being that on the box it says it may only be used on your privately owned computer?
Steve21 Posted June 11, 2012 Posted June 11, 2012 Can anyone clear this up for me? I wanted a copy of CS6 to use in school, and the reseller I purchased it off has sent me Student and Teacher edition. They say it is ok to use in school. I'm not so sure it is, being that on the box it says it may only be used on your privately owned computer? Well only had a quick glance, but: Adobe academic discounted software is available for students, teachers, staff, and institutions. You can purchase software for your personally owned computer or those owned by your school Off their requirements page. But not sure how it works in terms of multiple users etc using single copy? Steve
sidewinder Posted June 11, 2012 Author Posted June 11, 2012 Multiple users won't be an issue as it will just be on my PC and no-one else uses it Also it is confusing because the site says "You can purchase software for your personally owned computer or those owned by your school" and then when you click to the next page it says for personal use only? The other thing that irks me a little is that I may well want to buy a copy for myself in the not too distant future (for actual personal use) but I won't be able to for a year if I use this as it is limited to a single CS package per year
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now