sukh Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2012/05/29/released-update-rollup-3-for-exchange-2010-service-pack-2.aspx 1
FN-GM Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 Thanks sukh, just a question do you get an automated email or something? If so where from please?
Arthur Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 I imagine Sukh uses their RSS feed like many other people do. http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/rss.aspx http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/atom.aspx 1
Arthur Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 You only need one of them. I should have mentioned that in my post above.
sukh Posted May 30, 2012 Author Posted May 30, 2012 I just get an email from the MSFT through the account manager, but RSS is as good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now