ros1 Posted June 3, 2007 Posted June 3, 2007 We have just purchased this for our school (Primary). After installing this on ALL our PC's I'm having a problem accessing the toolbar control. Everything is greyed out except the General tools. Please help! I'm a real beginner so I need the technical stuff translated.
alonebfg Posted June 3, 2007 Posted June 3, 2007 ok two questions did are you on a network as you can install via gpo and secondly you need to register it befor it works. if want pm me also if you contact textese if you are installing via gpo they will suply you with a msi for auto registration. There are some problems with it but there support is really good.
ros1 Posted June 3, 2007 Author Posted June 3, 2007 Thanks for your help. Will look into this tomorrow back at school.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now