klop Posted May 14, 2012 Posted May 14, 2012 Hi, we've finally ditched Ranger. One thing it did for us that I do miss is it showed a list of all computers and users connected to the domain in a nice easy to see GUI Anyone know of any simple software free (or very, very cheap!) that would show this info for us quickly and easily in a similar nice simple gui? We can run "net session" but that's not quite the same I'm working from home this week and it's kinda nice to be able to see in an instant who and what is connected - especially as we've been having a few probs recently - Ranger gave a quick snapshot of network heath as I always knew roughly how many desktops would be switched on when things are running smoothly. Cheers peeps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now