ict-direct Posted May 11, 2012 Posted May 11, 2012 So our warehouse shuffle (see the thread in the general forum) has throw up a few things that whilst useful to many people, are not of too much use to us... So for free I have several boxes of Belkin usb to 2x PS/2 adapters, many boxes of Belkin 6' (2m) PS/2 extension cables & some 3M flip transparency presentation folders And for a bargain price I have several boxes each containing 25 or more second hand Logitech keyboards. These are going for the princely sum of £1 per keyboard or £20 per box! They're all in decent condition and should have no missing keys. Additionally I have many many second hand optical mice some Microsoft, some Logitech, Some Gigabyte. Again, £1 each or 25 for £20. Finally I have 4 boxed new HP DVD10410i 20X DVDRW with Lightscribe IDE Drives. You can have these for £15 each Pictures are on our twitter account ict[/MENTION]_direct and I'll throw in an extra mouse and keyboard to anybody who orders and then follows our account today! PM / Tweet me your details to place an order! Dave @ Ict-Direct Tel: 01254 820980 Email: dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk Twitter: @ict_Direct
ict-direct Posted May 11, 2012 Author Posted May 11, 2012 I've also got hundreds of HP restore plus original install sets for the DC7600. XP pro discs and restore plus, plus lightscribe drivers and manuals. Who wants? Free of course! Dave @ Ict-Direct Tel: 01254 820980 Email: dave.foulks@ict-direct.co.uk Twitter: @ict_Direct
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now