Liam Posted May 4, 2012 Posted May 4, 2012 Recently staff are complainingthat remote access via ya gateway is becoming unusable. They claim that they keep losing connection randomly. Iv checked all event logs, checked idle settings on server, and everything seems fine. I work on it from my house every night without issues. I log on as a user that is having problems and again no issues. I'm confident it's got to be a problem on the end user end but it does make me worry. Any ideas on how I can better diagnose this? The users would have experienced this problem earlier wouldn't they its been installed over a year. Anyone experienced similar problems? Internally web used the same farm for thin clients with no issues so it's either a gateway problems or networking issue of the staff affected?
Liam Posted May 4, 2012 Author Posted May 4, 2012 Awful net connections at home? Hmm that's what I thought.. I think in most cases it's router settings but of course whm things don't go right blame IT support. I'm confident its not my system.
TheScarfedOne Posted May 6, 2012 Posted May 6, 2012 Id also check maintenance windows with your school ISP. I know Ive fallen foul of this one before...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now