Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Why does my sound go wierd and make a long beep when I plug in xbox 360 controller to


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why does my sound go wierd and make a long beep when I plug in xbox 360 controller to pc?

I have bought a xbox 360 wired controller for my PC to play fifa, but when i plug it in, the xbox controller works but it ruins my sound? Any solutions.

 

: The sound makes a long beep and makes it quiet and crackly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...