Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We only have licenses currently for Office2k. So I'm attempting to get it running on my newly setup Citrix PS 4.5/W2k3 SP2 based farm. I've followed the instructions as per the Citrix Support documentation:

 

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX651388

 

However I'm getting errors that are preventing office from installing/running correctly.

 

Eventid 1001.

 

Detection of product '{00010409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}', feature 'EXCELFiles' failed during request for component '{CC29E96F-7BC2-11D1-A921-00A0C91E2AA2}'

Posted

Yes but I tried it anyway. I get a 'Error applying transforms: Verify that the specified transforms paths are valid'.

 

Yes, they are..However, this new error message lead to:

 

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX104225

 

Which points to the fact that the transform needs to be in the same directory as the MSI. I move it and guess what, it works :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...