Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure fans of Family Guy will appreciate my joy when watching Johnny Bravo last night (it's still awesome even if I am far too old for it) Adam West played himself as a detective in an episode. The cherry on the cake was the line "nobody makes a sit and spin out of Adam West!"

 

I tried to find a YouTube clip to share and instead found dozens!

 

God I love Adam West.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...