Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi Guys and Girls,

 

Just had a Ruckus network installed here in Thailand, but I have the rather large problem of machines freezing then needing to be shut down when connecting to it. It started with a Vista machine, fair enough upgrade the drivers and or OS. Now I have 5 MacBooks and MacBook Pro's doing the same thing, generally the machines are 10.5.8

 

Has anyone else experienced this? We are running a ZoneDirector AP-Controller Box ZD3000 with ZoneFlex 7363 Dual-band AP's

 

Anyone with any suggestions? Surely I shouldn't have to upgrade the OS for the machines, there must be another solution.

 

Cheers

Edited by boombah

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...