SimpleSi Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 I can't find any free/open source branching database progs for KS1 and therefore I'm going to try and code one up (in 4 days!) I'd like some ideas as to development tool to use. It can end up as an exe or as a web app Spec is Input/Load/Save a descision tree. Run a question/answer session to use it. The more graphical the better. Ideas please (or existing code/app would be even better Simon
LosOjos Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 Are you saying that you'd like to create a framework to allow KS1 students/teachers to create their own branching database? Or you just need to create one based on a spec you have? If the latter, I'd say keep it simple and PowerPoint it!
SimpleSi Posted March 15, 2012 Author Posted March 15, 2012 you'd like to create a framework to allow KS1 students/teachers to create their own branching database? Yep - spot on Si
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now