HodgeHi Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 Hello, We have just had our OpenHive portal made available and I am trying to migrate some of our services into it. I have spoken to the provisioning team and they said that there is a resource booking template in there. Whilst looking for it I came across the help desk template. I have created a new site using the new template but now I am stuck. How do I customise it to look and feel like something similar to what I am migrating from (webhelpdesk)? Also is the process for creating the resource booking system the same? I'm still awaiting information on the training for OpenHive. I need to migrate these 2 services as soon as possible so I can close down the internal mail server. TIA
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now