CarolBooth Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 (edited) We've been very happy with mrbs for room bookings in Moodle1.9 but when I installed the latest version of the block on my Moodle2 test server... The block appears to install fine but then I get "Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: PHP catchable fatal error" when I click the link to 'schedule a resource' Has anyone had success with mrbs and Moodle2? -or any advice on tracking down the problem on my own? thanks! Carol Using Moodle 2.2.1+ (Build: 20120112) on Ubuntu 10.04.1 and block davosmith-moodle-mrbs-5d23096.zip from the 'download for Moodle2' on moodle.org Edited March 8, 2012 by CarolBooth update server details
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now