Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wondering how I would setup a TS 2003 server for remote access I.E. reverse proxy through TMG to the server via a URL with the usual ports opened

 

e.g. ServerTS works fine internally and if using my RD gateway works fine externally as all you do is config the connect to use the RD Gateway first then all you have to type is ServerTS in the connection box but I would like to publish this one directly so ServerTS...sch.uk and connect via RDP that way?

 

 

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...