wisedave Posted February 26, 2012 Posted February 26, 2012 Moodle v2.1.3+ Hello, I want to redesign the way a course with several different SCORMs works. I want to use the conditional activities function to accomplish this. Currently we use Articulate for our SCO authoring. At the end of each module, I have a quiz. This quiz is still within the module and I use the results to show somebody has completed the module. My idea was to separate the course material from the quiz and track the module completion by 'slides viewed'. Once that condition is satisfied, it would open the quiz so they could attempt it. Upon reaching a passing mark on the SCORM quiz, it would then open the next module. Can something like that be acheived? What settings to I need to set up properly? Thanks for any help! -Dave
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now