FN-GM Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 Hi, I would like to learn how to use PowerShell. I have little knowledge, i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of some good learning material please? Thanks
Arthur Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 There are some great PowerShell eBooks listed in this thread (both free and non-free). I can also post links to all the blogs I read if you will find this useful? 1
FN-GM Posted February 6, 2012 Author Posted February 6, 2012 There are some great PowerShell eBooks listed in this thread (both free and non-free). I can also post links to all the blogs I read if you will find this useful? As you seem pretty good with it i would like it if you did post the books you read Thanks
Diello Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 The Don Jones books everytime personally - Windows PowerShell 2.0: Amazon.co.uk: Don Jones, Jeffery Hicks: 9780982131428: Books 1
tommej Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 I can personally recommend Windows PowerShell in Action: Amazon.co.uk: Bruce Payette: 9781935182139: Books very good book. 1
6Foot2 Posted February 7, 2012 Posted February 7, 2012 Link: 2012 Scripting Games Study Guide: A Resource for Learning PowerShell - Hey, Scripting Guy! Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now