X-13 Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 I'm not sure if this is a site problem or an extension problem, but I'm going to post this and see is anyone else has had it. When I use the LastPass chrome extension [1.90.1] to auto-fill login details, instead of filling in my username it just puts it as "username". [Without quotes] The password is right, but nothing I can see can put the correct username in. It has the right username because I can copy it from lastpass and paste it in. [click extension > edugeek.net(X-13) > Copy username.] I'm not having this problem anywhere else, just here.
Arthur Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Do your LastPass form fields for EduGeek look like mine? http://i.imgur.com/8Nrzb.png With me, the username box gets filled in automatically, but the password box doesn't. However, you can still click the Login button and it will log you in to EduGeek successfully. I noticed clicking inside the Password box also fills it in.
X-13 Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) Similar but not exactly the same. [ATTACH=CONFIG]12925[/ATTACH] Edit form fields gets this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]12926[/ATTACH] vb_login_username and vb_login_password is causing the problem. But the only option I have is "add new field" Durp... I just realise the "[-]" removes fields. I took the extra ones out [which stupidly deleted the ones I wanted instead of the one I clicked] and refilled the username/password fields. All sorted now. Edited February 5, 2012 by X-13
Arthur Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 It all makes sense after looking at your second screenshot.
X-13 Posted February 5, 2012 Author Posted February 5, 2012 I don't know where the second set came from. It's a fresh install and it worked fine in Firefox.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now