soveryapt Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 Afternoon all I've got an issue with one of the computers at school where it keeps crashing out whilst a teacher is trying to do reviews and what not. It happens occasionally to some people, and I put it down to a hiccup, but with this one it's happened a lot today alone. I've run updates to check there's no fixes and I've done a quick Google on the error report, but there seems to be nothing out there, so I thought I'd see if anyone else knows a work around. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: WINWORD.EXE Application Version: 14.0.6024.1000 Application Timestamp: 4d83e310 Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.4940 Fault Module Timestamp: 4ca2ef57 Exception Offset: 000320f0 Exception Code: c0000417 Exception Data: 00000000 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 2057 Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033 skulcid: 1033 Read our privacy statement online: Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt That's the error log. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Andy T
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now