Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

 

I've just virtualized a G7 and I am wanting to get some storage for it. Can anyone recommend a decent NAS to go with it? Was looking at some Netgear rack which seemed ok. Looking at 4-5TB in RAID5.

 

I've just put the free version of VMware on it - do I just set the NAS up and assign it as a new datastore in vSphere?

 

Cheers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...