ukscone Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 I've created a Fedora based Virtualbox VM for developing software the the Raspberry Pi using Scratchbox2 (I have a Ubuntu based one that works as I want -- New Raspberry Pi development vm version 0.2 « Executing Gummiworms ) but i've hit a slight problem when trying to idiot proof the Fedora based one as I haven't used Fedora before and the last RH based distro I used was RH about 10 years so i'm kind of rusty when it comes to the RH/Fedora was of doing things so i'm not sure how to create a shortcut to a directory on the desktop that opens in LXTerminal. All my attempts so far haven't worked as expected so could someone put a poor lost soul out of their misery and tell me how to do it please? thanks ukscone
ukscone Posted January 22, 2012 Author Posted January 22, 2012 Never mind I managed to work it out.I'm not sure if it's the correct way but it works
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now