Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

They are great fun. I got mine a month or so ago. So far I got Wii Sports, Wii Play, Red Steel (which I have only had time to pick up once and then it was only for a few minutes), Warioware and I have just ordered Eledees today. :D

 

 

Btw, has anyone seen that thing called Wiijaying? Where they used 2 Wiimotes to DJ with. It is a cool concept and I will be interested to see if it takes off.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...