bloxy Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 My ICT Coordinator has asked me to download Black Cat Logo, he assures me it is free and available. The only version I can find is as part of Black Cat Supertools which is most definitely not free and according to the technical page works on windows 2k and xp...no mention of 7. Can anyone shed any light on this issue for me please and give me a link to a download or a purchasing page please cheers
X-13 Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 It isn't free. But, I can't find a price page I trust enough to link you to. [Plus there was only one I could see, the rest are part of supertools.] They probably searched for it online and came across a "free" download page for it and assumed it was legit. I'm guessing you're on about the roamer software? ~Le Edit~ >Click< r-e-m site, which I'm lead to believe is the official one. 1
bloxy Posted January 6, 2012 Author Posted January 6, 2012 billiant, thankyou very much, will pass this on to the relevent person....free...pah!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now