CAM Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 What are your thoughts of it if you are? I've been playing around again and using it as a home for Project365 this year but noticing it is pretty quiet.
elsiegee40 Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 I use it very little. I really set my account up to test and play... I have enough social outlets elsewhere. I am about to start digging again though. Facebook is currently recommending people as friends that are in my Google+ circles and that I am friends with on no other site... I don't allow fb to make recommendations based on other sites allegedly.... hmmm!0
sidewinder Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Signed up, as did some friends, but never really did anything on there. It's just too similar to FB so you think why move? Especially if you're the only one. Twitter is different, so the 2 can co-exist
Greenbeast Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Used it briefly with a handful of my techie/progressive friends, but as there's no chnace of shifting everyone off of FB, it soon petered out
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now