ricki Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 (edited) Hi I keep getting this error when opening edugeek. Richard Edited January 5, 2012 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted January 5, 2012 Posted January 5, 2012 Try browsing to https://plus.google.com but it looks initially like an attempt to filter/manage .google.com ssl pages. Does your filtering have a ssl inspection mode?
ricki Posted January 6, 2012 Author Posted January 6, 2012 Try browsing to https://plus.google.com but it looks initially like an attempt to filter/manage .google.com ssl pages. Does your filtering have a ssl inspection mode? Hi I cannot get to this page and I dont know if there is a ssl inspection mode. Richard
ZeroHour Posted January 6, 2012 Posted January 6, 2012 Hi I cannot get to this page and I dont know if there is a ssl inspection mode. Richard I get a google cert when browsing there. I think someone has done something to your proxy/filtering, if you do your own filtering look for anything about ssl interception but if its LEA/other provider give them a shout.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now