Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm getting the attached error message on my test copy of HAP when upgrading to 7.8 Also, if this helps, the logon screen doesn't have any formatting on it.

HAP78.jpg

 

Any ideas?

Posted
That's fairly sensible! Oddly, everything is now fine again. I had the unformatted logon box, logged in, everything worked and on logging out got the normal logon box. It did this last time I did an upgrade too - is there anything which needs to replicate anywhere or something like that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...