glennda Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 I know not everybody is a Football Fan - I'm not a huge fan but being a Palace fan I have to be happy at the moment! "The Best Goal I have ever seen at Old Trafford in 30 Years" "I've never seen anybody strike a ball like that" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv_g7q2h3GQ&feature=related
sidewinder Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 Not a fan of either but that is an awesome goal to be fair
Iain.Faulkner Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 As a Manchester City fan I really enjoyed this......I'm sure Bandgeekmafia did as well :-)
glennda Posted December 1, 2011 Author Posted December 1, 2011 As a Manchester City fan I really enjoyed this......I'm sure Bandgeekmafia did as well :-) We'll i think we'll see you at wembley hopefully Was sitting in my brothers lounge - he had has dinner on his lap at the time - didn't get to each much of it as it ended up on the floor!
JoeBloggs Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 As a Leeds fan - love it. But what a strike!
Iain.Faulkner Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 We'll i think we'll see you at wembley hopefully Was sitting in my brothers lounge - he had has dinner on his lap at the time - didn't get to each much of it as it ended up on the floor! I'm not quite so sure, I think the semi final draw is the one all neutrals will have wanted but I have to admit I wanted one of the championship clubs as Liverpool is not easy. Fingers crossed though, after only reaching one cup final in my lifetime thus far, the chance to go to another would be amazing :-)
CAM Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 Being a school not too far from Selhurst, I was very pleased to see Palace win. As was my boss and some of the sixth form.
mthomas08 Posted December 1, 2011 Posted December 1, 2011 Video gone due to copyright.......... Good Win by Palace they deserved it, although I have noticed more people trying hard to "rub it in" towards the united fans which I think is by far OTT
glennda Posted December 1, 2011 Author Posted December 1, 2011 Try this one - not as good quality though VIDEO: Darren Ambrose goal v Man Utd
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now