Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm upgrading our server-room-in-a-box to Xenserver 6.0 from 5.6 via CD and have hit a snag. During the initial boot process (after the install spash screen) it hangs with the error: (XEN) l2[34] not present

Anyone have an idea what this is and how to get around it?

Posted
Ah. I know what I did wrong now. I didn't put it into maintenance mode i.e. shut down all VM's, enter maintenance mode and reboot. It's too late to start now, but at least I know what I'll be doing first thing tomorrow when I get in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...