mattx Posted November 17, 2011 Posted November 17, 2011 Everyone knows what a complete knob this bloke is. And now with his latest verbal diarrhea offering I think we should all laugh at him..... Sepp Blatter with Black People 1
captaincharisma Posted November 17, 2011 Posted November 17, 2011 I dont think he has ever thought about anything that comes out of his mouth, So many quotes I could pull up to make him look stupid. Rio Ferdinand hit it on the head when he tweeted "@SeppBlatter your comments on racism are so condescending its almost laughable. If fans shout racist chants but shake our hands is that ok?"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now