Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys, I have 2 weeks to prepare for a network+ exam, can anyone help me with some revision methods or provide me some refferal sites or some good resources to use to prepare? Perhaps some advice? I'd greatly appretiate it.
Posted

I used Professor Messer's website for mine (you'll have to google it, can't post links yet as I've just joined, it's the top result).

 

His tutorial videos are brilliant and it's all free. Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...